Quotes on Dreams: We had listed some selected Quotes on Dreams from the various sources. These Quotes will really motivate and inspire you. These quotes will really help you and motivate you.
- At school, the word ‘daydreamer’ is an insult. Yet everything we are surrounded by was first a dream in someone’s head. We live in the dreamer’s world. Live the dream.
- Forsake all inhibitions, pursue thy dreams.
- Nothing happens unless first a dream.
- Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.
- Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.
- Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Also, Read Quotes on Family Love
- Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.
- A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.
- Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
- I like dreams of the future better than the history of the past.
- Dreams are the seedlings of realities.
- If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?
- It may be that those who do most, dream most.
- A man must dream a long time in order to act with grandeur, and dreaming is nursed in darkness.
- That which is dreamed can never be lost, can never be undreamed.
- To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream; not only plan but also believe.
- Make the action to move closer to your dream the first action you take each day.
- A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
Also, Read Exam Quotes
- The dream is not that you see in the sleep; dream is that does not allow you to sleep.
- Genius is the ability to put into effect what is in your mind. There’s no other definition of it.
- You’re alive, Bod. That means you have infinite potential. You can do anything, make anything, dream anything.
- It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
- To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to.
- I dream my painting and I paint my dream.
- I paint objects as I think them, not as I see them.
- You have to dream before your dreams can come true.
- Sometimes a dream almost whispers, it never shouts. So you have to, every day of your lives, be ready to hear what whispers in your ear.
- It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.
- Dreams are necessary to live.
- Swim out of your little pond.
To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to.
A man must dream a long time in order to act with grandeur, and dreaming is nursed in darkness.