Here we had listed Quotes on Family Love and Support, these quotes are collected from various sources and best ones are posted here. These Quotes on Family and Quotes on Family Support will inspire you and motivate you enough so that you don’t feel low or depressed.
- The love of a family is life’s greatest blessing.
- To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.
- In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.
Quotes on Family Love
- The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.
- Family love is messy, clinging, and of an annoying and repetitive pattern, like bad wallpaper
- No Family Is Perfect. We Argue, We Fight. We Even Stop Talking to Each Other at Times. But in the End, Family Is Family. The Love Will Always Be There.
- I sustain myself with the love of family.
- The world, we’d discovered, doesn’t love you as your family loves you.
- There’s no vocabulary for love within a family, love that’s lived in but not looked at, love within the light of which all else is seen, the love within which all other love finds speech. This love is silent.
- Love makes a family.
- Power, that’s one thing, but a love of family and of siblings is more important, is more powerful than any other power – at least earthly power, at least earthly power.
Quotes on Family Love
- At the end of the day, a loving family should find everything forgivable.
- Because I had my family, I felt like I could be a bird and fly and experience and do. Because I had roots somewhere, I knew that they would love me no matter what, and I could always go back home and they were going to love me.
- There is no poverty in life when you have a loving, peaceful, happy family. They are a gift which cannot be bought nor traded for gold.
- Don’t let the fire of love ever go out for your family. Stay strong and be a provider, give as much as you can and love them with all your heart.
- Family comes first. In a world full of unknown faces which do not care, the family comes in with all the love that there is to be found.
- The only people that you really have, that I learned, are your family because they love you no matter what.
- Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life.
Quotes on Family Love and Support
- A family can develop only with a loving woman as its center.
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
- Family isn’t about sharing the same genetics, That’s being related, Family is when you love someone to death, and you would do anything for them, you trust them, Take care of them, And in return, they do the same. Its the type of bond you hold together.
- There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.
- Our family is a circle of strength and love…Our family with every birth and every union the circle grows, our family is a circle of strength every crisis faced together makes the circle stronger.
- A home with a loving and loyal husband and wife is the supreme setting in which children can be reared in love and righteousness and in which the spiritual and physical needs of children can be met.
- Home is where you are loved the most and act the worst.
- It didn’t matter how big our house was; it mattered that there was love in it.
- The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another’s desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together.
- You leave home to seek your fortune and, when you get it, you go home and share it with your family.
- Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.
- The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.
The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
The only people that you really have, that I learned, are your family because they love you no matter what.
Because I had my family, I felt like I could be a bird and fly and experience and do. Because I had roots somewhere, I knew that they would love me no matter what, and I could always go back home and they were going to love me.